- Natural ingredients to reduce lipids and cholesterol
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: EPA/DHA Essentials is a fish oil concentrate dietary supplement that promotes cardiovascular health by supporting healthy triglyceride and lipid metabolism, maintaining healthy blood flow, and supporting healthy platelet function.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HEART: CoQ10 helps maintain a strong and healthy heart, increase energy levels making you feel more alert and strong. It supports cellular energy and keeps your heart tissues from deteriorating.
- COGNITIVE FUNCTION SUPPORT - Our unique formula of ingredients are important components of neuronal cell membranes and are essential to cognitive function.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Natural formula including Natural Fish Oil Concentrates & Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA), Organic Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10. Not Manufactured With Sugar, Salt, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Milk, Egg, Shellfish Or Preservatives. Produced In A GMP Facility That Processes Other Ingredients Containing These Allergens.
Red yeast rice (RYR) is a traditional Chinese culinary ingredient prepared by using Monascus purpureus fermented with rice. It has been used in China for about 1,200 years as a food preservative, natural colorant in the production of red rice wine and red bean curd, as well as by traditional herbalists for many other purposes. A dietary staple in some Asian countries, RYR is consumed in some areas as estimated levels of 14-55 grams per day per person. The extracts from YRY contain starch, sterols, isoflavones, monounsaturated fatty acids, and other compounds that contribute to overall health.*
Protocol For Life BalanceTM Cardio Tri-PlexTM also contains fish oil, a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fats are known to support cardiovascular health as well as for their ability to support a balanced, healthy inflammatory response. * In addition, Coenzyme Q10, known for its key role in cellular energy production, has been included for its potent antioxidant properties and for enhanced cardiovascular support.*
Clinical studies have consistently shown that the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, can help to maintain triglyceride levels within the healthy range. In addition, scientific evidence indicates that EPA supports a healthy inflammatory response. These effects are among the many beneficial properties of omega-3 fatty acids that contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system. Red Yeast Rice is produced to provide the optimal concentrations of active constituents. The Red Yeast Rice in Protocol For Life BalanceTM Cardio Tri-PlexTM is carefully selected to avoid the presence of citrinin, a sometimes toxic by-product of the fermentation process. The third cardiovascular support component of this formula is CoQ10.*
Guaranteed Quality. This is an FDA-regulated dietary supplement that is produced in an FDA- and third party- inspected facility. We are certified for producing dietary supplements and USDA Organic products using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). All ingredients are quality tested to meet or exceed specifications. Our quality team goes above and beyond standard quality control to ensure the safety and efficacy of this supplement. We utilize advanced analytical and microbiological testing methods, with capabilities that are state-of-the-art and exceed basic lab requirements.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels twice daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings per Container 60
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2g 3%*
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%*
Trans Fat 0g +
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Natural Fish Oil Concentrate 2.0g +
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 600mg +
Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) 360 mg +
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 240 mg +
Organic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) 600mg +
CoQ10(Coenzyme Q10) 60mg +
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Soy Lecithin. Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy derivatives. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Cautions and Interactions. Red yeast rice is well tolerated when taken as directed. Do not use in conjunction with cholesterol-lowering medications, during pregnancy or lactation, if consuming more than two alcoholic drinks per day, or if you are under twenty years of age. Individuals with liver disease or taking any prescription medication should consult a physician before taking this product.
Omega-3 fatty acids may interact with aspirin or warfarin. In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids may interact with cholesterol-lowering statin medications. Omega-3 fatty acids may affect the metabolism of certain medications, including cyclosporine, and may also affect the efficacy of topical corticosteroid treatment.*
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. Individuals with liver disease or those currently taking any medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.