Migra Q (replaces Petadolex)-migraine prevention
- With Butterbur & Feverfew
- Supports Healthy Blood Flow to the Brain*
"This product has been a godsend for my migraine patients." Helps prevent frequency and severity of migraine headaches.
Studies show that butterbur reduces the frequency and severity of migraines.
A study published in Headache 2005 revealed
- Migraine attack frequency was reduced by 63%. 77% of the patients experienced at least 50% decrease in a migraine attack.
- 91% of the patients showed slight or substantial improvement within four months of therapy.
- 90% of both groups (doctors and patients) reported improved well being.
Butterbur extract studies show they reduce the number of migraine headaches by almost half.
The American Academy of Neurology and the American Headache Society have endorsed the use of a butterbur extract for migraine prevention.
European herbalists have been using butterbur for decades and scientific studies have demonstrated that petasins, the active constituents in butterbur, can support healthy blood flow to the brain and promote normal neurological function.* In this way, butterbur may help to maintain head comfort in healthy individuals.* Essential Therapeutics Migra Q is also free of undesirable pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs), so it can be used regularly.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
*New advanced formula replaces Petadolex for migraine support.
We Also Recommend
Inflammation Support-For reducing inflammation associated with Fibromyalgia, Allergies, and Chronic Pain