Adrenal Fatigue Test Kit
Your adrenal glands are responsible for all of your responses to stress. Cortisol is your main adrenal hormone. Cortisol levels naturally rise and fall throughout the day. By reading these levels across the day, we can measure how well your adrenal glands are functioning.This is one of the most reliable ways of testing adrenal gland function. Our cortisol tests take 4 individual samples at various points of the day and then map your cortisol and DHEA levels over the course of a 24 hour cycle. The test involves simply spitting into a test tube. Cortisol is measured four times – in the morning , noon, evening and night (best between 11 PM and midnight). We will also measure your DHEA level. (Extra cortisol is produced when DHEA is depleted, causing the adrenal glands to eventually burn out from overuse.)
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the test kit online
- Look for the follow-up email in your inbox containing instructions on submitting your birth-date
- Once we receive your reply, we will mail your test kit to you. Test kits should arrive in 2-3 business days.
- Perform the saliva test at home following the detailed step by step instructions
- Drop the test kit off at your local UPS using the included paid label
- We will receive your results 2 weeks after the lab receives your samples, at which point Dr Murphree will review
- You receive your results and personalized recommendations from Dr Murphree.